[Bf-viewport] Updates for the week of June 6th - June 13th

Mitchell Stokes mogurijin at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 20:22:41 CEST 2016

Hello devs,

This email is rather late in the week, but any interesting viewport updates
for the week of June 6th to June 13th? Any plans for the upcoming week? I
will be aggregating information on the Viewport Reports wiki page[1].

Last week there was discussion on steps needed to bring Clément's PBR into
"official" Blender. Do we have a battle plan for that? If not, is
discussion still ongoing, or do we need to startup discussion again? Should
we start a wiki page of tasks needed to make the branch ready for master?

Mike, do you have your documents ready to present? If not, do you expect
them to be ready soon? Next week maybe?

Thanks,
Mitchell Stokes

[1] https://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:2.8/Viewport/Reports