[Bf-viewport] What format will the render be?

Jorge Bernal jbernalmartinez at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 07:04:05 CEST 2016

Another thing that it can be useful is this implementation related to full
render pass to FBOs that Tristan Porteries (panzergame) did for upbge.
https://github.com/UPBGE/blender/commit/ba88331dc68ad4a229db195860c931f681041c87
In that commit several functions are added to GPU module including depth
related ones.

Regards