[Bf-viewport] Viewport Project Weekly Updates

Mitchell Stokes mogurijin at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 02:08:45 CEST 2016

Hello bf-viewport,

About a month back I agreed to help facilitate communication and discussion
around the viewport project. Part of this effort is to help maintain the
project wiki page[1]. Another part is to do regular check-ins with
developers and generate progress reports. To this end I will aim to send
out an email every Monday (UTC-7) to see what developers have been up to
(progress during the previous week, plans for the next week, etc.). Based
on the replies, I will create status reports here[2]. Expect to see the
first such email next week to collect information on this week (April 11th
to April 18th). It should be noted that the goal of these reports is to
increase visibility into what is happening on the project, and not to cause
unneeded stress on developers. I suspect that we'll have some dead weeks
with no progress to report, and that is fine.

If you have any feedback on this process (questions, concerns, criticisms,
etc.), please let me know.

Thanks,
Mitchell Stokes

[1] https://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:2.8/Viewport