[Bf-viewport] Preliminary slides

Olivier Parisy olivier.parisy at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 08:04:48 CEST 2015

Antony,

I am struggling with the concept of closure as used in your slides,
probably because I'm trying too hard to relate it to the computer science
one.

This usage seems rather blender / OSL specific; should I learn some OSL to
make sense of this? Do you have a link describing the notion?

Regards,
Olivier.