[Bf-vfx] Improving the 2D stabilization tool :: PPA

Ichthyostega prg at ichthyostega.de
Fri Jul 17 20:00:24 CEST 2015

Hello all,

some days ago, I was asked to provide my extension for try-out as a Ubuntu PPA.
This fits in well, since I intend to get the review-process to move ahead again.

Anyway, I've created a PPA for Ubuntu Vivid (15.04), featuring a package
of the most recent Blender release 2.75a, with my 2D stabilizer extension
included. If someone needs another Ubuntu (or Mint or Debian) flavour,
please speak up. It is relevant to get feedback of users.

ppa:ichthyo/blender

or (as package sources for APT)

deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/ichthyo/blender/ubuntu vivid main
deb-src http://ppa.launchpad.net/ichthyo/blender/ubuntu vivid main

This PPA also contains the current versions of OpenEXR (and ILM-base),
which are required to build Blender-2.75a

Cheers,
Ichthyo

PS: The link for the Review-process is here
https://developer.blender.org/D583