[Bf-vfx] Mango todos & feedback

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 01:24:51 CEST 2012

> - Improved chroma key in Blender

Does any one have a reference (paper, ...) of what a state-of-the-art
algorithm would be?

I helped with some of the matte nodes in Tile and can help someone
willing to implement different algorithms (or perhaps implement it
myself if it's inside my skill set range).

Thanks,

Dalai

#### - original email ####

Hi all,

Two days ago we tested a fancy camera to film with, see
http://mango.blender.org for more info.

We will film in the week of 7-11 May, which is just a month away only now!
Time to get a couple of issues settled and organized.

Topics I can think of:

- Proper handling of RAW files from cameras like Sony F65 or Red Epic.
 (F65 RAW stores 10 Mbyte per 4k frame, the exr half size is 40 MByte.
Suspicious...)
- Denoise filters
- Improved chroma key in Blender

Sebastian Koenig is working in the studio here now and will be gathering
feedback as well. Hopefully we can turn feedback also into actions here for
coding work!

Laters,

-Ton-

### - ###