[Bf-vfx] Formats and Color

Peter Schlaile peter at schlaile.de
Tue Apr 10 13:47:26 CEST 2012

Hi Francois,

> lots of chitchat for a known issue which as been there for ages ^^. So much
> chat that I actually lost what was the point of all this (and yet I did
> follow the discussion from the beginning).

the point of this whole discussion was, that now

a) I have a lot better understanding of what _exactly_ has to be
implemented within blender to make color management work.
(Troy & Andrew: thanks for the explainations!)

b) Ton now hopefully has a lot better understanding what is still
missing from blender and can approve a patch

so: what was exactly the intention of your post again? :)

Cheers,
Peter