[Bf-vfx] Lens workflow diagram in Blender

Sebastian König koenig.sebastian at gmx.net
Wed Sep 28 21:59:19 CEST 2011

Well the undistorted proxy is already available and working okay so far, just that overscan workflow is missing.
And Francois, very nice graph!
Though i don't understand what the branch on the very left is for. We already have undistorted proxy creation for the background image. It just misses the overscan option. But then again, it is just logical that the nodes offer that option... Anyway, it looks good and makes sense.

Thanks!

Seb