[Bf-vfx] [Bf-committers] Camera tracking UI

Thomas Dinges blender at dingto.org
Wed Nov 9 22:38:30 CET 2011

Maybe I think in a too general way, but would it be possible to add a
boolean which says "Tracking used in this file" or not.
If it's off, and therefore the Movie Clip Editor has not been used to do
any tracks, could we hide all the tracking related UI things from other
parts of the UI?

Again, maybe that's way too general. :)

Regards,
Thomas