[Bf-vfx] Color spaces

Jeroen Bakker j.bakker at atmind.nl
Fri May 27 14:56:05 CEST 2011

Hi,

The input-image node and file output node can be next steps. To me this
area is clear.

Concerning viewer-node, multi-screens, color picker, LUT editing and
profile storage issues we need to look what the implications will be.
OCIO has profile-roles defined for these topic.

In larger studio's I can imagine that the profiles are located on a
central place and all tools refer to this. I don't why we need to store
these profiles in blend files.

Also to what end do you need to script with these profiles? I have basic
things setup to use it in python scripts.

Jeroen.