[Bf-vfx] Footage for Tracking

Keir Mierle mierle at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 02:23:39 CEST 2011

Hi Colin,

These look great. Can I convince you to take images of a calibration pattern
with the lenses? We are not going to support uncalibrated tracking in the
first release, so this is not as useful without calibration. Here's a
calibration pattern I made for libmv:

http://libmv.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/extras/calibration/calibration.pdf

Just print it out and carefully affix it to something very, very flat (no
bends or wrinkles when gluing please).

Thanks,
Keir