[Bf-vfx] Blender's colour pipeline

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Wed Jul 20 13:56:26 CEST 2011

Hi,

After Matt's easy to understand summary I'd propose to follow that and
keep it as simple as he's outlining for now. First target is to get a
working method in Blender we can maintain well. If that's a clean and
clear system, everything people would require later on would be
possible to add as well.

Based on work and feedback done sofar, I'd suggest to choose
OpenColorIO as first candidate for our color management. I'm confident
we can do that in ways without creating unwanted dependencies for the
future.

-Ton-