[Bf-vfx] Tomato camera sensor changes

Ejner Fergo ejnersan at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 16:06:29 CEST 2011

> hopefully you get my point...
>

> F.

Yes, I understand and respect your opinion. But if people request
settings that are _very important_ to them, but not me, I can live
with it being there. I'm used to advanced interfaces though, and don't
mind navigating a sea of settings (these are advanced tools after
all).

Sergey does have the final word, but I'm a little uncomfortable when
he thinks the camera VFOV does nothing, and that the render VFOV is
all we need, and therefor we can save what amounts to a drop in the
ocean in the UI. I guess that's why I'm being a bit defensive here...

/Ejner