[Bf-vfx] Tomato camera sensor changes

François T. francoistarlier at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 15:31:55 CEST 2011

> Sorry if I sound angry, I'm not :)
>
> I just don't understand why there has to be so much fuzz about _one_
> more setting? It is not 1000 new settings (as we will have anyway as
> Blender evolves...) But lets focus just on the camera ;)

yeah but you see there is just what I was talking about ! that's exactly the
kind of attitude which after a few months gets a panel full of params not
even organized. And again, I'm not saying it shouldn't be there at all,
quite the opposite actually !
But why this one rather another one ? so lets add it, because its important
to you, and to me, and probably others! and then another guy is gonna come
with a very important feature to integrate, but the two of us actually won't
care about it... but it will be useful for him, so why not adding it right ?
So do the math and multiply between the number of request. If somebody do
not say "stop!" and lets think about it and implement it in a smart way,
then the UI becomes chaos !
And I dont think it is our call to priorities or decide which feature is
more important than another. If the UI guy say let me think about it for a
while, then let us him about it for a while, thats all I'm saying. Because
for instance people developing games with blender : do they need those prams
as much as we need ? yes no ?
hopefully you get my point...

F.