[Bf-usd] USD importer patch

Dalai Felinto dalai at blender.org
Fri Mar 12 21:25:00 CET 2021

Hi Michael,
That's great to hear.

I kicked our building machines to generate builds for all platforms to help
people testing:
https://builder.blender.org/download/temp-usd-importer-T81257-merge

If you want to rebuild the branch (or build another branch) yourself in the
future it is super simple and quick.
You can find instructions here:
https://wiki.blender.org/wiki/Infrastructure/BuildBot#Branch_Builds

Small notes:
* I had to merge master in the branch because the buildbot machines are set
to build 2.93 only.
* I pushed the new branch here temp-usd-importer-T81257-merge (also we use
the `temp` prefix for short-lived branches)

Have a great weekend,
-Dalai-
Dalai Felinto - dalai at blender.org - www.blender.org
Blender Development Coordinator
Buikslotermeerplein 161, 1025 ET Amsterdam, the Netherlands