[Bf-usd] USD importer progress

Francesco Siddi francesco at blender.org
Mon Nov 9 20:49:35 CET 2020

Hi Michael,

Thank you for sharing your progress! I did a quick test (including
instancing) and so far the importer works as expected.
I left a comment on developer.blender.org/T81257 with some pictures.

Besides the usual “Attic", “Kitchen" and other simple demo scenes it would
be very useful to have some production samples to test the current
implementation. Suggestions and contributions are welcome! I’m particularly
interested in content distributed with a permissive (CC-BY or similar)
license so that the files can be shared on blender.org.

Everyone is welcome to share links here or directly with me.

Regards,
Francesco

Francesco Siddi  -  francesco at blender.org   -  www.blender.org
COO at Blender and Producer at Blender Studio
Buikslotermeerplein 161 - 1025 ET Amsterdam - The Netherlands

On 9 November 2020 at 17:39:24, Michael A Kowalski (makowalski at nvidia.com)