[Bf-translations-dev] Some questions

Bastien Montagne montagne29 at wanadoo.fr
Mon Feb 18 10:41:26 CET 2019

Hey,

1) Hrmppfff… some smart dev is using things like temp dicts to define a
UI label based on some context, our parser/message extractor cannot
really cope with that currently… Thanks for the report, will have a look.

2) Am not aware that i18n ML will be closed? We want to close most of
our MLs because they are basically dead, and are now doublons of
https://devtalk.blender.org/ , but afaik bf-translations-dev is not
concerned for now.

Cheers,
Bastien