[Bf-translations-dev] Please add translation for KH, TH, VI

Bastien Montagne montagne29 at wanadoo.fr
Fri Sep 19 09:25:28 CEST 2014

Hi Châu,

Do you intend to work on these languages? Else, we already have quite a
fair amount of 'dead' translations in Blender, where people asked for
it, translated ten messages, and then disappeared… So I would not add
languages without at least an initial active translator (and translating
Blender is a *big* task for a single person). ;)

Also, we'll have to add Thai and Khmer charsets to our font (Vietnamese
seems to always use latin chars?)…

Cheers,
Bastien