[Bf-translations-dev] About blender translation on Transifex

S A lockalsash at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 09:09:32 CEST 2013

As I said, Transifex itself is not opensource anymore and has nothing
common with TransifexCE. In April 2012 the company was taken down by other
people. TransifexCE was left in a broken state (missing css/js files,
broken python package, broken dependencies, etc.) and new owners have not
accepted a single pull request even to fix TransifexCE since then.
Transifexwas completely rewritten (new editor, new API, new
everything) and extended
but no source code is available for these changes.

Yes, this is probably of off-topic, but the idea of repeating this scenario
with Blender it is the worst nightmare for many Blender users, not just me.

-- Sv. Lockal