[Bf-translations-dev] Almost all nodes appear in English only. What happened?

Gabriel Gazzán gabcorreo at gmail.com
Fri May 3 01:19:16 CEST 2013

Hi Dalai,

2.66a was all translated and OK
current versions are not.
you can check it for yourself using 2.66a and 2.67RC in any other language
than English.
go to the Node Editor and see the options on the Add menu: the majority of
names are not translated now.
the same happens with parameter names in the interface of the nodes: approx
50% of strings appear not translated now, whereas they were all OK in 2.66a

thanks!