[Bf-translations-dev] Translation Issues Report s4

Satoshi Yamasaki yamyam at yo.rim.or.jp
Thu Mar 28 21:42:59 CET 2013

Hi LEON,

In default, Can Blender read the Chinese text input from IME directly?
In Japanese, Blender can't read it (at least Windows 8).

I don't think new data should be translated if Blender can't input or
edit UTF-8N text in the text field properties or has problems with it
when DNA access or appending file.

Thanks,