[Bf-translations-dev] Translation Issues Report s4

Bastien Montagne montagne29 at wanadoo.fr
Mon Mar 18 09:55:03 CET 2013

Hi Leon,

#1 Done.
#2 Done (for DopeSheet Summary, please note that CubeAction is the name
of the Action datablock, and LocRotScale, the name of the channels'
group, both should never be translated (these are data, editable by the
user, not UI strings).
#3 Done (using BLF_I18NCONTEXT_ID_LAMP context).
#4 Is currently unsolvable (you cannot change an operator's tooltip
based on its settings) - and not i18n-related anyway ;).
#5 and #14 Done (together with a bunch of others similar).
#6 Regarding stamp font issue, you can say "thanks" to IRIE Shinsuke,
his commit about monospace font for text editor and py console also
fixed the issue for render stamp! :). And rendering messages should be
translatable now.
#7 Done (together with keyingsets' tooltips, which where buggy and
unreachable by i18n extracting code).
#8 Done.
#9 Done (but please avoid chinese labels in such situations, took me
some time to locate the relevant node! ;) ).
#10 Done.
#11 Done.
#12 and #13 Done (together with a bunch of similar missing msgids).
#15 I'm not sure… anyway, as usual, this is delayed until pynodes are in!
#16 Done (for Clip at least - was tough! :P ).