[Bf-translations-dev] Setting up translation addon

Mark van Dijk mark4d1jk at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 09:12:42 CEST 2013

Great! Thanks!

I must say: for a noob in the world of translating and the use of svn,
there is some info missing or not clear. I'm not a dummie in the world of
IT, but I had a hard time to fill in the details. But i made it, thanks to
your help.
I'd like to create a detailed step by step manual for dummies. when it's
finished i'll publish it on the wiki.

Kind Regards,
Mark