[Bf-translations-dev] i18n: contexts now available!

Gabriel Gazzán gabcorreo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 16:16:30 CET 2012

I could not fine much time for hunting more occurences, but I'll do it.
For now I see this ones
Add > Metaball > "*Ball*", would be "Bola" or "Esfera" (both female)
Rogid Body Joint constraint Pivot Type: *"Ball"* would be "Esférico" (male)

but I suspect this one would already be differenciated by other contexts.

Also Mirror is currently problematic, because it is used as Symmetry and as
Reflection and in Spanish we would need one distinct word for each case.
"Simetría" and "Reflexión", but could also be used as a name "a Mirror",
and that would be "un Espejo".