[Bf-translations-dev] German translation - some edits

Gaia gaia.clary at machinimatrix.org
Fri Jun 15 21:52:38 CEST 2012

Hi there;

Cool to see that the german translation moves on :)
I have a few remarks about anglicisms:

I believe that it is very problematic to avoid anglicisms,
especially for very common terms like Face, Vertex, Clip...

I personally would focus more on translating the tool tips and
keep the visible GUI elements mostly as they are.

Why that ? Because you will get a hell of a problem
when you are trying to follow a non native tutorial
which was made with the default setup while you work
with your native setup.

And most tutorials on the web are made with the
default settings (maybe on purpose).

At the end it might be a matter of taste,
so this are just my 2 cents here :)