[Bf-translations-dev] Outdated .po files in SVN, unable to update on Windows

Bastien Montagne montagne29 at wanadoo.fr
Thu Jun 7 07:26:09 CEST 2012

/branch/de/de.po should be as up to date as any other po, it is updated
each monday!

As for the error, should be "msgctxt", not "msgctext". Would be
interested in the whole console print, as update_branches.py calls many
sub-scripts. Afaik, those tools where never used under windows (at
least, never got any report), so...

Regards,
Bastien