[Bf-translations-dev] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-translations [314] branches: Updated branches from svn43429.

Yousef Hurfoush bat3a at msn.com
Mon Jan 16 22:07:50 CET 2012

> That said, I doubt *that* merge generated 2000 fuzzes – there was no
> big change in i18n since a month or so, now…

no, it's not "this" merge, but accumulated from the 1st commit, can't you restrict the merge function to only identical msgstr's?
as for the modified spells it shouldn't generate a fuzzy because there are no changes in the meaning so the current translation is still valid, and doing so release us from going though it on more time.

one other thing, my script counts out the fuzzy when exporting untranslated strings. more reason not to generate the fuzzy.

Regards
Yousef Harfoush

bat3a at msn.com