[Bf-translations-dev] How to submit translation to SVN?

Bastien Montagne montagne29 at wanadoo.fr
Sat Feb 18 11:33:30 CET 2012

Hi Cheng-Chia,

We do have a guide here:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:2.5/Doc/How_to/Translate_Blender ,
but it’s not at all focused on SVN, as this is a « general knowledge »…

To summarize, you should use a graphical frontend to SVN (like e.g.
RapidSVN) to:
* Check out (or update) a fresh copy of the repository
* Edit the /branches/zh_TW/zh_TW.po file (*not the one under /trunk*,
please)
* Commit your changes, with a nice short commit message ;)

You can also find tutos on the web, e.g.
http://www.rapidsvn.org/index.php/OnlineHelp:Contents#Tutorial.2C_Part_1 .

I hope this will help you, else please ask again or join #blendercoders
on freenode.

Best regards,
Bastien