[Bf-translations-dev] About RTL languages

Yousef Hurfoush bat3a at msn.com
Wed Feb 15 02:08:52 CET 2012

>Last time we discussed that I asked for both Persian and Arabic team
 to gather some examples in other FOSS projects that reinforce one or
>other solution.
to make things clearer Bastien didn't ask about that,
he asked about the current conversion method in the trunk
and why the farsi team don't use it!

Now that you mention the last talk about deciding which solution to incorporate in blender,
i don't mind any good solution, i said last time that i will try to tackle
this if i have time which i don't for now, if anyone has the time please do :)

Regards
Yousef Harfoush
bat3a at msn.com