[Bf-translations-dev] About RTL languages

Amin Babaiepanah leomoon at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 23:31:23 CET 2012

Hello,

My friend made the FriBidi to work for me. He will email you soon to tell
you why we should use it. We are using PyFriBidi right now:
http://pyfribidi.sourceforge.net/
http://fribidi.org/

One big benefit to include the libraries into Blender would be that
Persian, Arabic and Hebrew users can type as Text or even comment their
script in inside Text Editor in their native language which is currently
not possible.

Best regards,
Amin Babaeipanah
LeoMoon Studios