[Bf-translations-dev] [Bf-translations-svn] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-translations [1291] branches/ja: 92% translated, 641 fuzzy, 611 not translated.

Satoshi Yamasaki yamyam at yo.rim.or.jp
Thu Dec 20 01:03:46 CET 2012

Hi Bastien,
Thank you for the fix and advise.:-)

> Note that adding msgids manually is problematic, as next "monday
> update" will comment such edits, so you would have to re-enable them
> always...
> Think it's better to leave with them untranslated for now
I always check the missing strings and fix them when I merge the jp.po
and local .po file. so I'll also fix added words too.

http://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=30935&group_id=183&atid=519
I saw the tracker and spreadsheet. There already included strings that I
found, but I posted about "Toggle System Console". It looks even not
working  at any languages in 2.65 and r53169 from Graphicall.org...If it
was already fixed, sorry for it.

Best regards,