[Bf-translations-dev] Fwd: [blender-trans] Re: Complex Script is Now Supported? :D AWESOME!

Amin Babaiepanah leomoon at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 10:13:47 CEST 2011

Awesome. I looked at the Arabic python script and it was kinda easy to
understand. I'll try to make a Persian one out of that. The best thing about
the script is that is using the characters themselves instead of hard coded
glyph numbers.

"For the "Language Selection" interface I flipped both Arabic and Persian
names (so they show up correctly). I used the Arabic script for the Persian.
Let me know if they look ok:"
‫(فارسی) Persian
... is missing the last character "ی".

Right now in that picture the text is like:
‫فارس

Here is the full word:
‫(فارسی) Persian

Or:
‫Persian (فارسی)

Selecting the text above is very hard so I've attached 2 text files so you
can just press Ctrl+A and Ctrl+C.

"I was looking here. Is there any other resource you suggest?"
I found the link below:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persian_alphabet

Best regards,
Amin Babaeipanah