[Bf-translations-dev] Updated default font

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 01:14:43 CET 2011

Bastien,

I thought Sergey idea was to replace only the missing Persian
characters into our Droid Sans bundle.
I found strange that Droid does not have Persian as a separate .ttf.
If they really can't be found I think it's totally doable to do them
manually (as Amin just suggested while I was typing here ;)

--
Dalai