[Bf-translations-dev] Help

Bastien Montagne montagne29 at wanadoo.fr
Sun Nov 20 09:57:32 CET 2011

Hi Amin,

You should not use python nor update_po.py for that! just use
msgfmt fa_out.po -o blender.mo
and copy the blender.mo into the relevant dir
(2.60/datafiles/locale/fa/LC_MESSAGES) of your blender settings.

Once again, if you want to use the tools into /trunk/po/tools, please
read that page first:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:2.5/Doc/How_to/Translate_Blender

Regards,
Bastien