[Bf-taskforce25] Sound branch merge.

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 04:17:46 CEST 2009

Hi Jörg,
could you take a look at sound building problems with the blenderplayer as well?
It's still using SND_DeviceManager there, and I believe this is part
of the things you changed, right?

* I think blenderplayer still have other building problems, but the
sound is the first one that shows up. And the one that I have no clue
how to fix.

Thanks,
Dalai

http://blenderecia.orgfree.com