[Bf-taskforce25] Game Engine Sensors

Stefaan michielsen stefaan.michielsen at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 10:33:13 CEST 2009

Hello

I'm looking through the capabilities of the Game engine in 2.5. Basicly it
can't find a decent roadmap or included features.
So I have a question will there in the short future be a sensor system that
not just activates a controller, but also works like a sensor (so for
instance a radar that says an object at a distance 7 is passing by)
Or should this be done by implementing python scripts?

In the new blender 2.5, how much is already implemented, since it can't even
handle a
print "something useful"
without some error.

Help appreciated.