[Bf-taskforce25] Modifier Layout Proposal

William Reynish william at reynish.com
Tue May 26 10:01:00 CEST 2009

Agree with your first point, at least for Cloth, Softbody, Fluids.
Particles makes sense too, because you might want the particles
emitted from a subsurfed mesh, but it'd be a massive panel ;) These
should probably be made proper modifiers, even just to remove the
confusing link between modifiers and physics panels.

Regarding your second point, that could work, but would be less
direct, more cumbersome in that you'd have to first select your
object, then the modifier to be able to make changes, instead of just
selecting an object an immediately see modifier settings.

Cheers