[Bf-taskforce25] 2.5: how to help out right now

Sven von Brand svbrand at alumnos.inf.utfsm.cl
Wed Mar 25 06:53:33 CET 2009

Brecht Van Lommel wrote:
> Hi Sven,
>
> On Mon, 2009-03-23 at 17:49 -0400, Sven von Brand wrote:
>> [...]
>
> I think those enum properties are fine. There's some overlap between
> textures, so there's always the possibility to create a common base
> class to share some properties, like a ProceduralNoiseTexture to share
> the noise basis/size/nabla. I would just duplicate the properties in
> this case.

I just duplicated, but I made the Hard/Soft EnumPropertyItem general,
because many textures use it. I added Magic, Marble, Wood and Stucci,
all are working fine.

> The changes look fine.

Could you submit this patch with all the changes I've made? It's made
against the current version of svn.

I've got a doubt about some of the other textures, some have specific
atributions, when there's a certain value, for example Musgrave.
In this cases how should it be done? Should I add the properties in
general or should I make subtypes?

Thanks

--
Sven von Brand Laredo
Estudiante de Ing. Civil Informatica, UTFSM