[Bf-taskforce25] Mockup note

Samuel Nicholas nicholas.samuel at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 13:07:13 CET 2009

So I got a little enthused right, and thought I would spend some time
making another mockup you see, so I tried just edit'n williams mockups
but it wasnt that fun see, so I started from scratch.

Its pretty hard I found to make it consistent and had to re-do a few
things. so respect to all the people who gave a go at this.

http://enetheru.aglargelair.net/files/b_interface_mock00.png
http://enetheru.aglargelair.net/files/b_interface_mock00.xcf

Some thoughts I had while doing this excercise were:
1. Fields that can be dragged and dropped to and from should have their
icon next to or in, clicking on the icon and dragging should allow you
to drop on a similar field to make a data link or copy.
2. Combo boxes should be avoided as much as possible
3. I was sure I thought more than that during the process
4. I like text inside buttons too.

cheers all

Samuel
Note: attempted accent in text inspired from reading 'His Dark Materials'.