[Bf-taskforce25] Mockup note

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Mon Mar 16 18:23:03 CET 2009

Hi,

> First of all, the backgrounds should always be clickable.

Also for the menus, for the name buttons, for the row buttons, and so
on?
That's why the situation is so chaotic in your mockup.

> BTW, Which buttons did I miss?

- Renderer
- Stamp
- Scope

Why do the row buttons have no label?
Further the sliders have text inside, and the number buttons not? Do
you see how unreadable it is?

> You have some Resolution settings and some Framerate settings. Without
> the backgrounds it'll actually look like the resolution number fields
> relate to the framerate text labels.

Simply put that information in the text to the left:

  Resolution          X ( 1024 )
                      Y ( 720  )

Adding "frame rate" label is a bit misleading in the layout... it's not
a property name, not in RNA, and not in our translation system then.
Although we can add such labels using rna groups too.

-Ton-

Blender Institute BV  Entrepotdok 57A  1018AD Amsterdam The Netherlands