[Bf-taskforce25] Mockup note

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Mon Mar 16 17:44:41 CET 2009

Hi William,

> After reviewing the two styles, the text-outside style seems more
> visually busy

The mockup with emphasized backgrounds for text outside looks very
chaotic. You also missed some buttons still. Visually you also have no
clue when such background is clickable or not. I think you overshoot
here.

It would really like to see the same layout just with texts outside and
no backgrounds... will look very clear and usable, I'm sure. :)

-Ton-

Blender Institute BV  Entrepotdok 57A  1018AD Amsterdam The Netherlands