[Bf-taskforce25] Mockup note

Mango Jambo moraesjunior at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 14:16:34 CET 2009

Hi there ...

In new Blender will be possible edit a lot objects values at the same time,
like setting material, right?
So, how about setting same values to more then one select text box?
Today we have the mouse over > Ctrl+C > Ctrl+V, and wow, it is pretty handy,
but could be easier with a LMB and hold to select more then one text
(number) box, to write the new value and press enter to finish (or Ctrl+V,
for example). Could be the Location and rotation X Y Z axis values at the
same time. Or moving all the sliders value at the same time. Things like
that.
The same could hapen to a rig interface values, like having the fingers bend
values to the hand controller in that interface. So we could select the
fingers values and to slide the bend them all.

Will be it possible?

Cheers

Moraes Junior - aka mangojambo
3D Artist Animator