[Bf-taskforce25] Mockup note

William Reynish william at reynish.com
Mon Mar 16 12:19:10 CET 2009

Just to visualize how Matt's proposed numbut style would impact the
button layouts, I've changed the the Render Properties mockup to
reflect it. I've also changes the checkmarks to match this new style.

Here's the text-outside mockup:
http://www.reynish.com/files/blender25/2_5_mockups_03_newbuts.png

Compare with the older text-inside concept:
http://www.reynish.com/files/blender25/2_5_mockups_03.png

After reviewing the two styles, the text-outside style seems more
visually busy, but may be more explicit and flexible. Honestly, as
long as it is completely consistent I could go with either style.

Cheers

-William