[Bf-taskforce25] Mockup note

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Fri Mar 13 18:01:47 CET 2009

Hi,

Well you also need to input plenty of names, for objects/bones/vgroups
or files even. Integrating a keyboard in blender's UI seems to me a bit
overkill... although this could be simply a python extension later. All
configurable you know :)

-Ton-

Blender Institute BV  Entrepotdok 57A  1018AD Amsterdam The Netherlands