[Bf-taskforce25] Mockup note

William Reynish william at reynish.com
Fri Mar 13 17:37:25 CET 2009

The inconsistencies in the mockups are not deliberate!

Regarding labels, I agree it should be as automated as possible.
Problem is that many items will likely have their names truncated in
the Properties, for example

Location X
Location Y
Location Z

in the RNA become

Location:

In the Properties.

I don't really know how to handle this. Also for things like:

Show:
Wireframe
Boundbox
TexSpace