[Bf-taskforce25] need task lists

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 21:32:35 CEST 2009

We discussed some possible tasks Is this enough? incase anyone else
also wants tasks too here are some BGE TODO

* bring back the blender player, mostly a compiling/linking issue,
would need to mess with events a little too.
* a way to move logic bricks up and down.
* sometimes running the BGE wont draw anything in 2.5, need to investigate
* shape key actuator isnt working yet.
* can always do with more operators ported, they are fairly easy.
* if your really feeling un-inspired we also need descriptions of
operators, currently most have none.

On Sun, Jun 21, 2009 at 11:27 AM, Hamed
Zaghaghi<hamed.zaghaghi at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all 2.5 coders,
>
> after almost 6 months, i can help developing 2.5, but i need tasklists.
>
> best regards
> Hamed Zaghaghi,

- Campbell