[Bf-taskforce25] Keyboard Shortcuts Proposal

Ben Cox ben_cox_21 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 23 17:26:04 CEST 2009

Oh, I should also add that having just finished my degree (wahey!) in
Engineering and Comp Sci, and not starting my job until the end of
September, I am very happy to develop or help develop this kind of library,
if it is felt that there is a need for it - I have a fair amount of
experience in server-side programming.

Ben