[Bf-taskforce25] Keyboard Shortcuts Proposal

Daniel H gg20k1 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 15:11:43 CEST 2009

I haven't been reading the whole thread, but this email caught my eye...
Can't this all be setup per user settings as to which mouse button is set to
be select and which is modify? I mean, it's much like the customizable key
shortcuts. The user knows how best he needs to function, let him pick the
the setup. If he's shaky, he'll probably want it to be LMB, so he can go
into setting and select that.

Power to the users, eh?

Daniel