[Bf-taskforce25] Tool state and undo

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Tue Jun 23 14:57:58 CEST 2009

Hi,

I also coded compositor previews and images to get restored at undos.
Making toolsettings ID block I would not advise.

I can assist (later) with pointers how to make undo-resistant data
possible. Is a bit clunky, but well stable and maintainable.

Another topic btw is whether this whole toolsettings belongs in
Scene... but that whole isse we better postpone now :)

-Ton-