[Bf-taskforce25] Asset Management Warehouse Concept

Nathaniel Dickerson nd_3d at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 20 03:15:43 CEST 2009

Joe,

Thanks for the reply!. I based it off of some notes that I have been reading lately a couple are listed below.

Crits + Comments welcome,

n@

.. the whole library linking, duplication, proxying, animation
re-use, etc. topic is on our agenda for after the summer, I rather
tackle this with good insight and a lot of time to investigate the
impact and come with a design that fits future usage.

-Ton-